The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Fiction Master Class and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fiction Master Class. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fiction Master Class takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
When you visit this site you signify that you understand and agree with the following statements. If you don’t understand or agree with them then please leave now.
The statements below apply to all content presented on this site as well as any training materials you may purchase or receive for free from us or as a result of visiting, or following any links found on, this site.
1. All information on this website is presented for entertainment and educational purposes only.
2. You are NOT being given an opportunity to get rich.
3. You are NOT being given any kind of business opportunity.
4. You are NOT being given any kind of distributorship.
5. There are NO CLAIMS being made about income you can make.
6. You understand that you should always be cautious, do your own due diligence, and get advice from your own personal and professional advisers (such as your doctor, accountant, and attorney) BEFORE you start any endeavor.
7. You understand that there are no such thing as “average earnings” and NO statements made on this site are meant as an illustration or representation of what you personally, or the “average” of any group, can earn.
8. Any “case study”, “success story”, “testimonial”, or any other such language, is only meant to share the results of the INDIVIDUAL PERSON who is connected with it and you SHOULD NOT expect to achieve similar results.
9. You agree that any income figures which may be mentioned on this site are meant only anecdotal stories which have been passed on to us by individuals who wish that information to be shared with others. They should be considered to be extraordinary results that IN NO WAY represent a “common” or “average” result that you could expect to achieve. In fact, the only result that you can expect is no result at all.
10. You understand that any income figures, success stories, or examples of results that have been achieved by others and are shared on this site HAVE NOT BEEN INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED in any way and you cannot expect to have the same (or any) results from using any of the information presented on this site.
11. You agree that anything you do, whether in business or otherwise, contains risks and isn’t suited to everyone. You should never spend or “invest” money that you can afford to lose.
12. There are no guarantees or promises of results (whether monetary or otherwise) that you will achieve from any material you purchase or get for free from or as a result of following any links you may find on this site.
13. We will not share in any success you may achieve or be responsible for your failure resulting from any actions you may take.
14. Any materials you find on this site or in our various training materials, whether purchased or given freely, may have information that is based on “forward-looking statements” as defined by the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Any such statements are only meant to give our expectations or forecasts of possible future events and can be identified by words like “expect”, “intend”, “estimate”, “believe”, and other words with similar meanings as they are connected to a description of potential earnings or other performance. All forward-looking statements are only our personal opinions, and you should not rely on them as being factual or accurate.